CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jenny's Shower

Megan and I had a shower for Jenny Tuesday night. I was so stressed about it but after it was over, I thought, what the heck was my problem! I think this was the 4th shower Jenny was having and this one was close friends so we decided to do lingerie themed. When they got there, we told them they had to give themselves the best bed hair and Jenny would choose the winner. Wren, in red, won the prize!

After the hair, we had soup for dinner and then we had Jenny open her gifts. Below is Jenny reading a pamphlet that her sister gave her about using condoms. Whoever wrote it had an awesome sense of humor and we were cracking up at the real life scenarios they had.
After the gifts we played another game that involved having a hot dog dangling from a string at knees length and trying to get it in a bottle. I have several pictures of those, but I have no idea if my dad reads this blog and if he does, it's better they stay off. The game was hilarious though! Crystal and I tied for first so we went again making the string shorter and we tied again for that one. I was the host so I couldn't win anyways so I declared Crystal the champion. We also read off Jenny's reactions to her gifts. The favors were caramel apples but we called them "forbidden fruit." We sat around and chatted for a bit and everyone left around 9:30sih.
Cleanup was so easy! I should make soup all the time. It took Megan and me about 20min to get the kitchen taken care of and then we sat and watched The Biggest Loser finale while we ate ice cream. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment