CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Grand Opening


My friend Adri is newly employed at a brand spankin new Target that's opening in Henderson and Tuesday night they invited friends and family to their store party. It was awesome! They had a fashion show which wasn't that great but the kids were cute in it. They also had fruit and vegetable trays throughout the store. Since it's Halloween time they also had candy in the buckets of some of their Halloween decorations. I think April managed to take all of the Snickers and Almond Joys out of them! The BEST part of the party was the pharmacy bags. This lady was walking around the store with a cart full of goodies from the pharmacy section. It had a bottle of ibuprofen, Burt's Bees, Softlips, mini Vaseline lotion, and a snack size Zone bar. And even better than the bags is that she let us take more than one! I already had one in my purse and she came around and offered more and so I grabbed one thinking I'd give it to April since she wanted more. Then I found out the stinker already had 3 so I decided to be selfish. It was fun to go shopping with friends even if it was for just a little bit. If you know of one opening in your area, find out when the friends and family night is because they let anyone in anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment