CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Post Rescinded

I had a bug guy come today to look at my situation.  He said it's not bugs and I'm allergic to something in the house.  I kept telling him that the red bumps are still appearing even though I stayed out of my living room for the past two nights.  He's convinced it's not a bug problem.  I'm only halfway conviced.  I had him spray anyways since it's starting to warm up.  If it IS an allergic reaction, then I'll have to wear long sleaves, pants, and socks around my house until whatever I'm allergic to goes away. 

1 comment:

  1. that sucks. have you gotten your carpets steam cleaned? I'd do that, then wash down all the walls with a TSP solution. hopefully that will solve the problem.

    ReplyDelete