CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

What I've Made

I'm sitting in the Las Vegas airport waiting for my flight to Ohio. Can I just say how awesome this airport is because they offer free WiFi?!? It's so nice to have a fast internet connection, even if it's for only 15 minutes.

A week and a half ago my friend Jen and I went to Color Me Mine. I thought they closed at 9 but turns out they close at 8 on weekdays. We showed up at 7:30 :S The girl was like, really? You want to start now? We said yes because I was set on painting something that night. Here's my bowl that reminds me of a dinosaur.
RS also had a floral arranging night. I learned a lot and now consider myself to be a semi-pro. I will be available for parties and weddings soon. I had to trade off my rose pink roses for extra lilies-I think it was WELL worth it. I've never been a rose lover anyways. I think it turned out pretty snazzy. It's amazing how we all had nearly the same flowers and each arrangement was different and cute!

My fingers are now sticky from a Cinnabon and I'm pretty sure I've reached my 4000 calorie mark for the day. Oh how I love being on vacation where (almost) anything goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment