CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

DownEast Sale

I am my mother's child. It was a good deal, so I got 4!
DownEast had a warehouse sale that mostly consisted of J.Crew things that I couldn't even squeeze a finger into. BUT, they had Wonder Tees and a few camisoles that were only $2.50 each and dresses at $10. I got 4 camisoles, because I believe you can never have enough, and 1 dress. I also got these cute and painful looking shoes for only $10.

I checked the J.Crew website, these shoes were probably selling for anywhere between $250-$400. How awesome am I?!! I also got the brown shoes below for Callie. They're a size 10 and I have no idea what size she is now, but I know it's not a 10. These shoes can be worn year round so that was my justification in getting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment