CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Can't Sleep

I can't sleep and this is why.

Instead of going out for Halloween, I decided to stay in and have a few people over. I'm SO glad I did that! I had more fun passing out candy to kids than I have ever had dressing up and going to a party. Plus it was fun to see how excited they got when I told them they could take more than one piece. Several children turned their hand into the claw that pulls out stuffed animals and grabbed like 10 pieces! Probably because I had the good candy. The pizza guy also hit on me, which is flattering and creepy at the same time because he was 5'4" mid 30's and spoke very little english.
Megan, Jeff, and Ben (long time friend I haven't mentioned till now) came over and we watched Edward Scissorhands because neither of the guys had seen it. During the movie I was head bobbing but got a second wind (thank you mtn dew!) after if had ended. We talked until 11 and then Jeff got up and left. Ben was a good sport and stayed a while but also head bobbed while Megan and I were talking. He left around 12:30. Megan and I stayed and talked until around 2:30. Neither of us had any idea that it was that late! Poor Megan had to be up around 9 the next day and had a full 8 hours of work.
After Megan left, I cleaned up as much as my energy would allow and didn't fall asleep for another hour. I know, 3:30! I slept until 9, ate, watched an episode of Man Men and then back asleep until 2. Thank goodness for Jeff calling, otherwise I would have been fine with sleeping even more.

Tonight we hung out again and played cards and I've had waaaayy to much Mtn Dew. I really am going to pay for all of this tomorrow.

Also, I gave myself bangs today and I thought they were ok but I looked at myself in the mirror after everyone left tonight and my first thought was that I looked like a boy. I'll take pictures tomorrow so I can be an example of why people go to salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment