CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Schtuff

There's not a whole lot going on the past few weeks. I had my wisdom teeth taken out this past Thursday. All of them had already surfaced so it wasn't too big of a deal. It took about 30 min for all four (I'm guessing because I was knocked out) and another 45 to sleep off the drugs. Except for dull pain every few hours, I'm fine.
Work has been trying my patience lately. I have an evil manager in the Bountiful office that is THE laziest coworker I've ever had. I'm not allowed to yell at him because he's my manager so I pretty much just have to suck it up. Then there's Jose. He tells us that he worked for NASA but he's been with us for a year and he asks more questions than the new guy. I don't deal well with people that aren't quick on the uptake.
Oh yes, and also Neisha. I have a roommate that's had her bf pretty much living here the past few months so I've given her 30 days notice. She's having him stay over more lately and I'm pretty sure it's just to spite.
So I was wrong, there is a lot going on, just not anything fun :)

One thing that I've decided to do since it's holiday season is leave three things I'm thankful for at the end of my post. Obviously I'm thankful family and things like that so those will go unsaid.

Things I am thankful for:
The internet
My ward
Snow tires

No comments:

Post a Comment