CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

All that Jazz!

And yes, I think I'm clever because of this title!

Last night my friend Michelle called me up and asked if I wanted to go to a Jazz game with her. Her roommate and her got season tickets but Tasha couldn't go. Something about being responsible and doing homework. We got there around the tail end of the 2nd quarter and Michelle quickly educated me on all of the players we should and shouldn't like. The played against the Suns! I was torn, I didn't know who to cheer for since I have a mild interest in both. I picked the Jazz since it was home game and Michelle is a Jazz nut.
I can't believe how young the players are! One of them was born in 89! Oh yes, and I was also only 300 feet away from Shaq (Suns). While that still seems far away, most of you haven't gotten that close!

The game was awesome and was pretty even which made it even more exciting. Michelle let me keep the ticket stub for memories :)


Things I'm thankful for:
My quickly aging but durable car
Snow that melts on the street but stays on the lawns
Christmas ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment