CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Red Fat Man Was Here

Christmas Eve:

This is ALWAYS playing at our house on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. All time favorite.

Mom wrapping gifts. She locked herself in her room for the majority of the night. Ah memories.
Me at 2AM because I refuse to throw in the towel. Plus my bed was in the Living Room and I couldn't sleep until everything was done.


Christmas Day:
We stopped having Santa come a long time ago. I must say, I prefer having younger kids in the house on Christmas morning. They wake up as early as I do and I'm sure it would help get the show on the road. I love Christmas morning! I went to bed around 2:30 and was the first up at 7. Stuart came in the living room shortly after that so we sat and watched TV. Then Jereminah Pagina called and asked for help in moving one of Hill's gifts into the house. It was this awesome custom desk that he had a local guy build for her. It turns out that he didn't need Stu's help after all because they tried getting it through the front door and it was too big so they took it apart and brought it in in pieces.
After the desk move, we went back home to find everyone (finally) awake. They still took their dear sweet time getting into the living room to open gifts. Hillary and Co. arrived before we even started! It's not that I'm excited to open my gifts, I was just excited to see everyone open the gifts that I got them. I gave Mom (Darcy) a pair of way cute black Mudd flats, Dad (Ken) a BYU jacket, and Ryan a weird lookin movie called Surf Ninjas.
All in all I think I did a good job on the gifts. After presents we had our traditional breakfast casserole and then had a lazy day. I thought it was great. We didn't have a big dinner to cook because we had it the night before so there was nothing to do but relax. Here's some pics of the loads of fun we had.



How Jack eats a doughnut while no one is watching





No comments:

Post a Comment