CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Things I've Made

I have to brag about the pancake I made Jackson-boy. When I was in Kingman I asked him what kind of pancake he wanted. I was expecting him to say dinosaur (Hill has a cookie cutter to cheat with) but no, he said he wanted a lion. Im sure if I didn't say what it was, it'd be harder to tell, but still, pretty good, eh?

I've also made new friends. This is Adam. He doesn't like getting his picture taken.
Me on New Years Eve. On our way to Dees' from a YSA thing. Dees' was packed so we 86'd it. New friend Barry Blake. I call him Blakester. I don't know why. I think he just seems like a guy that needs a nickname and that's all I could come up with. You all wish you had my wit. And apparently Adam has decided he wants to be in the pic.

Ornament wreaths. I know it's blurry but this is the best pic shape-wise.




One for Hillary. I saw the bulbs at Target and couldn't pass them up! I'm jealous of the designs on hers. She doesn't know I made it for her but even if she doesn't like it, I'm making her take it. It doesn't match anything I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment