CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Decisions Decisions


On Friday a coworker of mine got promoted from her current job (processor) to a new manager type job that has left an opening in the area. The promise of this job has been what's kept me with Wells Fargo and putting up with evil manager in Bountiful for so long. Apparently the job is mine if I want it and I'd make quite a bit more money if I stayed, but I feel like I received an answer about moving to Vegas and felt like I should go. It's frustrating that all of this has occurred because if it had happened just a few weeks earlier, I wouldn't have even applied for the job in Vegas and would be content to stay here. I guess there's no decision to be made. I'm moving still and becoming an underwriter will pay off in the long run, but it'd just be nice to not have to wait 3 or 4 years for the kind of money I could be making now.

No comments:

Post a Comment