CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Give Me Them Bright Lights, Long Nights


It's officially official! I got a call from a Wells Fargo recruiter yesterday offering me a job in Las Vegas! Luckily my managers Brad and Wade were awesome and recommended me for the position, otherwise I had an even smaller percentage of getting this job. I already work for Wells so I can skip most paperwork and will be moving in two weeks. TWO WEEKS! I've already started putting my furniture up for sale on craigslist and am getting calmly anxious about the whole moving thing. I've done it so many times that I've realized how sick I am of moving entire households so I'm giving away/selling things that I absolutely don't want/need. Anyone is welcome to come over and just pick something up and ask if they can have it-I'll probably say yes!

The hardest part is leaving all the friends that I've made. I had to start from scratch when I came here and felt so relieved when Jenny talked to me and decided to let me be her friend. For the first time I feel so involved in my ward and have a group of friends that I don't have to question what they really think about me and I know we'll still be friends even after I throw a volleyball at them because my team is losing and they're winning. (true story, I'm a brat when I lose.) They've all helped me come out of my shell since moving here.
Anyways, I'm excited for this new job and the move and the professional progression I've been able to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment