CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Overboard

Why do you people let me do this?! Below are pictures of the dishes that I own. I think I have around 6 of each color and there are 4 colors. I get like this all the time; I see an awesome deal and buy way more than what even 2 people should own.





And that's not all. There's more in the cupboard. I unpacked all my kitchen boxes and found only 2 bowls. 2! After Christmas 2008, I also bought white dishes from Walmart, so I have two massive sets of dishes. The bright side is that since I'm getting roommates, it's not a big deal if anything breaks.

On a sadder note, here's my first casualty of moving. When I was unpacking I grabbed it by the handle and all that came up was the handle!

1 comment: