CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 9, 2008

The Game


We went to a Salt Lake Bees baseball game Friday night. It was just a small group but most everyone prefers it that way and it's less stress. I invited this guy Jaaz (Jaze) because he's been pestering me to hang out with him and I figured it would be better to have him come to a group thing than to do a one on one. The game was boring and Jaaz kept saying random things. He told me a joke that sounded like something Michael Scott would tell.




One cool thing that happened was the coach from the visitors team got in a fight with the umps. We don't even know what it was over but their faces were so close one might think they were kissing.

We got a group pic but Jaze decided to ruin it. Left to right is Jeff, Jenny, Megan, me, Jaze. I thought about photoshopping the retard out but it just wouldn't work.

I had to take Jaze home because he left his car at the Trax station on 106th. I was dreading it because he might bring up hanging out again. It went great until I pulled onto the street for the Trax station and he suggested that he come back to my house so we could watch a movie. I faked tired and said no. He then said that we should hang out in the morning so I reminded him that I had just said I wasn't a morning person. So he suggested lunch. The kid really doesn't give up. As I he was getting out of the car he also brought up that we should make out soon. He's a good looking guy but we have nothing in common and I'm not willing to make him another project. One plus of the night, I look cute in the above picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment