CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Twilight

I'm sure everyone has all read the Twilight series. I have and LOVED them! I was so stoked when I heard they were making a movie and the author actually picked some pretty good actors for the cast. I did some searching online today and it looks like FOX was going to make the movie but dropped it and then Warner Bros picked it up. It kind of stinks though because FOX had the author's actors casted and Warner Bros picked totally new people. Edward is the main male character in the book and he's supposed to be ridiculously good looking and he's not! They've also done this weird thing with his hair and in the trailer he's giving Bella serial killer looks. I'll still probably go see it opening weekend but I'm not as excited as I once was. Watch the trailer so you can decide for yourself.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/trailers-trailer-vi2380464409

No comments:

Post a Comment