CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

BBQ

We went to a BBQ this Friday since we couldn't have one on Memorial Day because of the rain. This house was the awesomest house I've ever seen. The entire house looked like it came from a scrap book magazine. (Chelsea's cute vintage style) Here's a pic of me and Jeff from that night. I kept making them take the picture over because I didn't look cute in them and this is Jeff's semi irritated face. I find it funny because later on that night, he kept having me take pictures of him!

This was on the wall in her office/workroom. In case you can't tell what it is, she's taken a lot of different envelopes on the wall and underneath it says "leave a message"


She has 3 kids and this is in their family/play room. I wish she gave tours of her home. I wish I had taken more pictures, I would copy everything that she did so I would have the coolest house on my block.



No comments:

Post a Comment