CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Manti

The branch went to Manti to go see the Mormon Miracle Pageant near the end of June. I was so stoked because I remember the choir of angels part at the end and how cool I thought that was. Oh to be young again! I swear they sang "The Spirit of God," but it turns out they don't. The pageant was cheesy as usual but it was still fun.

Before the pageant we went up Maple Canyon and had bbq turkey and some dutch oven potatoes. It was the best dinner I have had since coming back from Arizona. Here's a few pics of us at the canyon and "hiking."

The girl in brown is Lydia who hangs out with us every so often

Jeff and I. No wonder people think we're dating. We're always taking pictures together.

A birds nest we found with an unhatched egg. I thought it was a dud and wanted to take it but everyone told me no. I think it'd be really funny if someone was playing a joke on people and just put an easter candy in there.

Left to right: Michelle, Tasha, Carrie, Jeff, and Lydia

And I obviously like taking pictures of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment