CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Fishin'

On Saturday my branch went boating at Jordanelle. Jeff and I decided to go early and get some fishing in since we had talked about going for a while. Since we're doers, not talkers, we were on the road by 6 am hoping to catch something. The drive there was very pretty, not at all what I expected. We managed to get lost twice because I didn't see the turn offs for Heber. (I missed both of them) After arriving it took about an hour to actually get our hooks in the water since we were all using new poles. I have newfound respect for Jeremiah since he always did that stuff for us and he's always been patient about it. Kayleigh joined us at about 7:30 and we fished until around 10:30. Kayleigh got a nibble but didn't know it since it was her first time fishing in 10 years! Here's a few pics. I did some pretty good casting if I do say so myself.



We also went boating and we all tried our hand (or feet!) at wakeboarding. None of us were successful but at least we tried! If I'm able to snag those pictures from someone else soon, I'll add them. Kayleigh and I were both burned and three days later my nose is a bright red still.

No comments:

Post a Comment