CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Engaged!

No, not me! Jeff and Jenny are officially engaged! From what I remember of the story, Jeff left notes all over the place for Jenny that said I love you because... and had different reasons why he loved her. They went to the temple later that night and then for a drive around the Capital building. He said he had something for her in his trunk and returned with a notepad from work. After a roll of the eyes from Jenny, he gave her another thing that had another note along with the ring underneath.


Jeff was asked about their relationship quite a bit this last weekend and he said that they started dating in April (I say May, but he might be right this time) And then he was asked who was more into the relationship first, him or Jenny. He said Jenny and I openly disagreed. He was always asking me to take pictures of them together long before they were dating as well as making stone art (see above) with their initials while they were still in the hang out phase. Jenny may not take my side on this one, but I'm always right on my blog.

Moving on to Jenny herself. Jeff truly is blessed to have found a girl like her. She has the patience that I wish I could have just a fraction of! She is the most easy going girl that I have ever met. Jenny was my first friend in the ward and she is what has made such a difference in my desire to keep going. I love the fact that I can tell her that "I've had it" and she completely understands what I mean. I think it's great when you can become such good friends with a person that you can communicate with looks instead of words. I have had the best summer that I can remember because of Jenny and the friends that I have made because of knowing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment