CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Labor Free Weekend

Kayleigh and I went to Kingman for Labor Day Weekend and I was able to talk our cousins Chris and Renee to come with their little girl Jayda. It was so nice to veg out for 3 days straight. I'll admit that we had some bigger dinners and I lost it. No tears, just snide remarks to everyone around me. I really don't know how to delegate. Well, I do, but I like things done my way and would rather do it myself if people don't want to do it my way. I know, I'm crazy, but at least I admit it! We played Settlers of Cataan and I WON! I hardly ever win against Jeremiah and was extra surprised because Chris is a very good player too! Hillary and Renee are great players but all three of us are more consistantly losing than winning (sorry girls). Hillary took on the huge task of going through all of her baby clothes and getting rid of the ones she doesn't want and reorganizing the ones that she does. Jack and Jayda had a fun time playing in the plastic containers. Hillary thought it would be fun to have Jack try on one of his Halloween outfits. That's a onesie. Kenny, Kayleigh, and Stuart don't play games as often as the rest of us. I'm not sure if they like playing games. They're more of a movie going crowd. As you can tell, Kenny is so excited to be playing with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment