CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Accidents Will Happen-Especially to Me!

On Tuesday around 11:45 am I was just minding my business waiting at a red light when my car is rear ended causing me to smash into an armored truck. The guys in the truck get out of their car as I'm getting out of mine and we're making sure everyone is ok. The lady behind me is getting out of her car and keeps apologizing to me for hitting me. I tell her it's ok and we're all fine so she'll stop apologizing. I've rear ended someone before and remember how bad I felt about it and I was sure she felt the same. Then I noticed the car behind her is still there and HE'S getting out of his beater. It turns out that the guy rear ended her, she hit me, I hit the truck. I have no idea why the lady was saying sorry, the guy smashed her pretty hard and hitting me was unavoidable.

The irritating thing is that the man who caused it all didn't even apologize to any of us! We all pull into the WalMart parking lot and he starts throwing up and his daughter tells us that he had surgery on his foot that morning. The police officer said "he had surgery on his foot and he's driving?" The daughter then said that they thought he would be ok to drive. Apparently not!

My car got the most damage out of it because I hit the armored truck. The back bumper has to be buffed and my front one has to be replaced AGAIN! This is the 5th bumper that my poor car will have on it. No bruises or whiplash from this one at least. Here's an ugly picture of how we looked.
____Truck__________Me________Lady__ World's biggest idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment