CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Conversations with Callie


Callie called me last week just to say hi. She has really picked up on a lot of stuff that Hillary says on the phone. She started out with a "How's it goin?" She also asked me what I was doing so I told her I was driving home from work. She scolded me and said "You shouldn't be driving and talking on your phone TT, you can get in trouble." I'm not sure who told her that because EVERYONE in my family talks and drives. I told her that if I hung up that I would have to stop talking to her. She let me keep driving as long as I was very careful.

She also told me that I should come for a visit and I told her that I would come soon.
TT: Should we do something fun when I'm there?
Callie: What do you want to do?
TT: How about we go shopping?
Callie: TARGET!! (way to go Hill, not even one in your city and that's her first choice.) When we go you can get me a treat, and bubble gum, and a toy!
TT: Should we get something for Jack?
Callie: Yes, just bubble gum
TT: No treat?
Callie: No, only I get a treat


She also called me today and told me about her first day of pre-school and how she got a sticker for following the rules. I asked her if she was going to make lots of new friends and she said, I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment