CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Brant Revisited

Last Wednesday Brant wanted to have another DTR. I told him again that I didn't see our relationship going beyond dating so that if he didn't want to date, I was fine with that, because it would only hurt him in the end. (I haven't had romantic feelings for him at all.) He decides to keep hanging out and the last time I saw him was on Friday. Plans for Saturday and Sunday fall through and he's acting weird on Monday so I ask him what's up and he tells me that I'm right and there's no point in pursuing a relationship. He thinks that I'm upset and keeps apologizing and I can't believe the ego most guys have. It's a huge relief to me but I'm kinda bummed because I was going to get to go to Lake Powell and now I'm not!

I saw on Facebook today that he's dating someone already and I tell him congrats. This is the message that I get back from him. "yea... she is an rm, and she is absolutely wonderful. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her before. I was just kinda waiting to see if it was going to go anywhere. I hope there are no hard feelings." There are a few things wrong with what he has said. Number 1, of course there aren't hard feelings, he's just someone to make out with. And B, I've been through his phone several times and he has started talking to this girl maybe in the past week.

It really does amaze me how thick he has been. It's like I say, We will never get married and his mind processes it as, Keep spending time with me and I'll change my mind. Seriously. I'm not mad about the other girl thing because, again, no feelings for Brant. I just can't believe how full of himself he is that he thinks my heart has been broken because of a 6 week time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment