CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Wicked Deal

Chelsea's always bragging about the great deals that she finds, but I think that mine takes the cake!

I have been in dire need of a dresser ever since I moved into my new house. I've found a few I liked on craigslist but they've always been sold by the time I called about them. I decided to bite the bullet and just buy an ugly one from Walmart if it could be $100 or less. I go and look in their furniture dept. and find one for $25! I didn't think that it was the real price but I figured they would have to honor it if it wasn't. So I frantically find a worker before anyone else sees the price and snag it. I couldn't find anyone for about 5 minutes so I started freaking out but finally found an old man to help me with it. The thing is heavy! Normal price is $179 so that means I got an 86% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment