CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HAPPY DAY!

My birthday wasn't a huge deal to me this year, not sure why because normally I LOVE my birthday. For obvious reasons. We went to dinner at a place called Citris Grill with my favorite people...the food was good and I would probably go again. The table was disgustingly sticky and the service was slow. Jen also also had fries dumped on her and they didn't give her anything for free AND they didn't replace the fries! Here's me and Brant at the restaurant. I really had no idea that my cleavage was so omnipresent! I'm even wearing a Shade shirt to take care of that.
After dinner we went up Millcreek Canyon for s'mores with the branch for FHE. There was some railing that we sat on and Jenny and I made sure the tree was behind us because, as Jenny put it, we were afraid that Jeff would come and try to push us backwards as a joke. Here's me getting sap out of my hair because I got too close. I also found some getting ready for work in the morning and had to cut it out.


They made me a birthday "cake" out of matchbook matches and marshmallows and then had everyone sing to me and made me blow out the "candles." I was laughing so hard that I had trouble blowing them out and since they were matches, they wouldn't go out!
From left to right is Jenny, Jeff, and Rick. Rick did that face on purpose, but he also normally looks that dumb anyways. I think Jenny was bored before we even got there.Jeff and Jenny are awesome! Jeff and I got in several tiffs while at dinner and also at the fire. He likes to remind me that I'm impatient and bossy and I remind him that I don't care. He did cook us up some great Starbursts though! It's the coolest thing, let them bubble, cool down, and it's all crunchy on the outside but warm and gooey on the inside.Me and Brant. This was near the very end when the eagle scouts forgot their training and dumped water all over the fire to put it out. There was smoke everywhere so I went and sat on a rock. Brant thought I wanted to just be left alone so he had to confer with Kayleigh before he would come and sit by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment