CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

A Real Date


Thursday night I went on a first date with a guy named Brant. I met him online so I had decided that a movie was a good thing to do in case he annoyed me and I wouldn't have to talk to him. We met at Jordan commons around 7:30 and got tickets for Get Smart. (Yes, he paid) I had no expectations of this date so I wasn't nervous one bit but Brant seemed like he was nervous but was trying to play it cool. I obviously haven't been on a date in a while because the commercials were playing before the movie and I was content to just sit there and watch them but he kept asking me questions and was trying to get to know me. I caught on and started talking back and didn't realize that the movie was starting. He was cute and asked me if it was too early to be holding my hand. I sassed back and said that if he had to ask, then he couldn't. He caught on and grabbed my hand about 30 seconds later. He was nice during the entire move and I felt completely comfortable around him. Afterwards he walked me to my car and I gave him a ride to his since his was a ways away. I pulled up behind his car and Brant said something like, "Well, ok" and just got out and shut the door. I was confused for a while but then he walked around to my window and I rolled it down and he said thank you to me and then reached in to give me a hug. Then he steps back, moves forward, then steps back again and finally goes in for the kill. I felt bad that he was so nervous, poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment